Covers Inspiring Mums® and our product/service brands "Smile & Shine®" & "Inspiring Travel".
Terms & Conditions
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
10. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
12. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
13. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
15. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au
DATED: THE 15 DAY OF MARCH 2010
Some content in Blogs or content on this site may be related to being given a product or service to review. Inspiring Mums® view is to give the most honest and relevant information and review. We follow a code of conduct detailed and governed by the ACCC. Their website outlined the rules and regulations in relation to managing online reviews, in every way we will hold an authentic and genuine tried and tested opinion about any events, goods or services we have been asked to review. They will be in our own words and not influenced by the brand or business associated. If or when the fit isn't right, we simply refuse to review or talk about a product or service. We will never ask anyone to provide a testimonial or review if they have never done business or collaborated with Inspiring Mums® in any way.
Where the Disclaimer differs from this, we will post the Disclaimer at the bottom of the post, which will look something like this:
"This is a personally funded [ACTIVITY] with my family. This is not a sponsored post. Inspiring Mums® is not affiliated or associated with the promoter [BUSINESS NAME] or [BUSINESS NAME] in any way. Any views or opinions shared are my own from a real experience and perspective.
[BUSINESS NAME] IS A TRADEMARK OF THE [BUSINESS NAME] GROUP, WHICH DOES NOT SPONSOR, AUTHORIZE OR ENDORSE THIS WEB SITE."
Earnings Disclaimer: When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, we've taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, by purchasing this Program you accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings or results. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name a few. By purchasing this Program you understand because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each person may significantly vary. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice and your participation in this program will not treat, diagnose or cure any disease.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Inspiring Mums®. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will be required to provide a password . On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
13. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 14 days. If we have not responded to you within 14 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
15. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
16. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
17. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
18. We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
19. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
20. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
21. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
22. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
23. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
24. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
25. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
26. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
27. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
28. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
29. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
30. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
31. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
32. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
33. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
34. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
35. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
36. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
37. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
38. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
39. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
40. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
DATED: THE 15 DAY OF MARCH 2010
Inspiring Mums® acquires income from various sources. The following outlines some sources in further detail.
1) Affiliate links are used throughout this site, these can be identified as advertising banners and graphics, sponsored blogs post or videos with a clear disclaimer to inform of a paid promotion. A percentage of items purchased through the some products on this site are paid as commissions to Heather James, Inspiring Mums® for some purchases and/or click throughs remuneration.
2) Inspiring Mums® provide options for some home business opportunities within the network marketing industry. These opportunities will adhere to the strict guidelines imposed by the parent business owners. We are helping others to create empowered, informed and supported business and lifestyles that align with the core values and visions of Inspiring Mums® and adhere to the ASIC and ACCC business ethics and codes of conduct.
3) Inspiring Mums® provide products and services which may be designed, created or produced within our business. These services may include guest appearances, presenting, speaking, freelance writing, photography, training, coaching, promotions, events, workshops and support services for our clients.
Information on BOOKING, SALES, ORDERS, REFUNDS & PRODUCT RETURNS.
We use STRIPE on this website - See STRIPE FAQs on GetApp
We also accept payments via PayPal: email@example.com
Bank Direct Deposit: please use the contact form for this options if purchasing outside of this website.
Sales & Customer Care Contact
Heather James Inspiring Mums®
PO Box 8721
Victoria 3201 Australia
M: 0416 298 942
Our Brands, Trademarks & Copyright
All content, text and trademarks are protected under copyright laws. All trademarks are governed within Australia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Australian Registered Trademarks owned by Heather James
26-NOV-2009 - CLASS 35 & 41
Smile & Shine®
15-DEC-2011 - CLASS 41
My Attitude Will Change Yours!®
25-MAR-2010 - CLASS 16 & 41
Initiate Innovate Ignite®
30-NOV-2009 - CLASS 40, 41 & 42 - Business Deregistered 2012, Trademark remains owned.
Goods & ServicesClass Category Definitions
Class: 16 Printed publications; books; printed material; printed matter; training materials (other than apparatus); booklets for use in conducting seminars; instruction manuals relating to training seminars; educational materials (other than apparatus) for use in teaching; educational materials in printed form; printed matter for educational purposes
CLASS 35: Advertising; advertising services provided over the Internet; dissemination of advertising material; dissemination of advertising matter; providing information, including online, about advertising, business management and administration and office functions; provision of advertising space; rental of advertising space on the Internet; compilation and provision of online directories; promotional services; presentation of goods on communication media, for retail purposes; retailing of goods (by any means); publication of publicity texts; commercial information services provided by access to a computer database
Class: 40 Printing; enlarging of photographic prints; photofinishing (photography); reproduction of photographic prints; duplication of CDs; transferring (burning) data to recordable discs (CDs, DVDs); duplication of DVDs; print finishing services; custom assembling of materials (for others); custom manufacture of goods; collation (binding) of printed material; screen printing on textiles and clothing; document binding; etching; clothing alteration; providing information, including online, about treatment of materials
Class: 41 Photography; electronic publication of information on a wide range of topics, including online and over a global computer network; providing online electronic publications (not downloadable); publication of educational materials; publication of educational texts; publication of multimedia material online; publication of texts (other than publicity texts); weblog (blog) services (online publication of journals or diaries); electronic desktop publishing; publishing services; multimedia production; production of audio and/or video recordings; production of audio/visual presentations; commissioning of artist works; layout services, other than for advertising purposes; providing information, including online, about education, training, entertainment, sporting and cultural activities
Class: 42 Design consultancy; design services; illustration services (design); information technology (IT) services (computer hardware, software and peripherals design and technical consultancy); web portal services (designing or hosting); creating and maintaining web sites for others; creating and maintaining weblogs (blogs) for others; online provision of web-based applications; online provision of web-based software; provision of information relating to information technology; conversion of data or documents from physical to electronic media; data security services (firewalls); data storage (other than physical storage); hosting of databases
Inspiring Mums® Home Business Opportunity